Content is very crucial element for getting your website in top ranks of search engine results. Quality content also makes your website user friendly for visitors. Most of the website owners or marketers write content without understanding its true potential.
Properly keywords optimized content (written, video, photo) helps search engines to understand your business enables to ‘categorize’ your website, services and products. Content helps in brand marketing, creates a sense of business, and plays a major role in consumer engagement. But the most important benefit of quality content is backlink generation. No doubt, Great Content Gives You Great Backlinks.
Quality content that helps people is more likely to be shared by readers via a link from their blog or social account.
People love to link to an excellent article, image, webinar, video, or infographic because it helps create a reputation of quality.
Given below are some useful tips for generating great content:
- Set a niche for writing and stick with it! Develop a strategy for content marketing that should include an array of topics, a publishing schedule and all forms of content you’d like to generate.
- Promote your content on social bookmarking websites and social media platforms. Share your each piece of content on famous social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ Twitter and all other social media platforms.
- Keep creating amazing videos, infographics, podcasts, images, forum participation, webinars, and blog posts. People love to respond to these forms of content.
- Use your expertise to make your content interesting, smart, funny, honest, and forward-thinking.
Why should you care about creating backlinks from content?
- Google has announced that paid backlinks will no more be rewarded. Only good linking strategies will be rewarded and bad linking practices will be punished.
- Quality content and backlinks drive traffic and recognition that help in business growth.
- No matter for which industry you are working, consider content to be one of your core tools. In simple words, the more you write and post, the more you will succeed and continue to build relationships.
Content is the King, so you should never underestimate the power of content, especially when you need to generate backlinks. Excellent quality content will set your business as an authority and generate more high quality links than any link-farm ever could.